- 12 Month Contract – View for Extension
- Attractive Daily Rate
- Expansive project with one of Australia’s leading service providers
About the Company
Embark on an exhilarating journey with one of Australia's premier Defence Service Providers, collaborating closely with the country's esteemed Defence Force to drive the success of high-profile defence projects. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of impactful initiatives, contributing to the nation's security and technological advancement.
About the Role
You will make a significant impact by leading the delivery of cutting-edge systems engineering services. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in ensuring seamless integration at both platform and site levels.
- Steer integration efforts in line with agreed system and service design, proactively assessing and addressing risks while ensuring strict adherence to standards.
- Take charge of crafting comprehensive ICT solution documentation, encompassing vital elements such as Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and Configuration documentation, with a focus on platform and site integration.
- Plan and drive initiatives to develop organisational systems integration and build capabilities, incorporating automation and continuous integration methodologies.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect to identify and document interface and integration requirements for the Warfighting Information Environment (WIE).
- Collaborate with Military Platform SPOs to facilitate the seamless installation of ICT systems into various Military Platforms.
- Proactively contribute to essential System Reviews for the ICT solution, including the System Definition Review (SDR), Detailed Design Review (DDR), Test Readiness Review (TRR), and Transfer of Support Responsibilities (TSR).
Skills & Experience
- Professional Degree qualified Engineer.
- Experience with risk identification and analysis, including conducting risk reviews.
- Extensive experience with ICT systems specially with Defence ICT systems.
- Experience in performing analysis on system external and internal interfaces
- Ability to take requirements, standards and frameworks and apply in a practical application to future proposed designs and systems.
- Experience developing / producing Interface Control Documents (ICD) and Platform Integration Requirement Specifications (IRS).
- Ability to evaluate system performance, identify potential bottlenecks, develop solutions and implement them with the assistance of vendors, developers and SMEs.
- Familiarity with the Defense Capability Life Cycle and its associated governance requirements.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW or get in touch with Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570 or via email email@example.com
Please note due to the nature of this role you must be an Australian Citizen, with a security clearance of NV1, NV2, or TSPV to be eligible to apply.