My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting-edge and broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for an experienced technical Project Manager with Defence industry and above the line experience
NV1 security clearance essential
Australian Defence Industry experience is highly desirable
Responsibilities and required experience:
- Minimum 5 years ICT project delivery experience with technical projects
- cloud, DevSepOps, Zero Trust, QoS, M&C, High Speed Links
- Experience reporting to senior stakeholders at the EL1 and EL2 level.
- Must have excellent communication / the ability to facilitate meetings dealing with highly technical content
- Risk, Issue, Dependency and Schedule management and reporting.
- Experience with Status Reporting, and report writing, to multiple levels, including the ability to breakdown and present complex problems in succinct and explanatory forms.
How to apply:
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role, please apply and we will review ASAP