- Up to $145,000 + super
- Boutique web consultancy specializing in Drupal, govCMS and custom hosting
- Lead an established team to develop further business opportunities into state and federal Government
About the Company
This web consultancy is based out of Canberra, specialising in Drupal and web strategy and formal/121 training in Drupal 6 through to 9. They have expertise in delivering Acquia, Platform.sh, govCMS and custom hosting for state and federal government, and have recent success in delivering Drupal site design and migration into reputable private firms across Australia.
About the role
You will be leading a strong team of Drupal developers in building on an established client portfolio to drive the business offerings via:
- Developing technology roadmap objectives, solution propositions and build approaches
- Develop RFT/RFQ proposals for the government portfolio
- Technical assessments of customer websites to develop informed prioritization decisions
- Mentoring and training the staff on best practice and ongoing development
You will have an extensive background in architecting and delivering Drupal 8 and 9 sites, as well as utilizing Acquia, Platform.sh, govCMS and custom hosting platforms. Team leadership and business building will form a large component of this role, and it would be ideal that you have come from a similar background.
Given the nature of the clients you will be working with, it is essential that you are an Australian citizen, with the ability to obtain an AGSVA clearance.
- Ongoing training and development to stay at the cutting edge of web hosting technology
- Equal opportunity employer and community engagement focused
This is a permanent position offering up to $145,000 + super.
How to apply
If you think that you want to make a real impact for a leading company then APPLY NOW or contact Phu on 0423 649 909 or email@example.com for a confidential chat