L2 Desktop Support Engineer
- Permanent role with 75 K to 95K base + super
- Work in friendly supportive team
- Work in modern offices
- Location: North Ryde, Sydney
About the company
Work with a ASX listed industry leader in Australia and New Zealand providing building products and materials. They provide innovative and sustainable building solutions across the residential, commercial, and industrial segments.
About the role
You will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service and work alongside tight knit team to assist users with level 2 technical support.
- Providing effective and reliable Desktop, LAN and Infrastructure Support
- The ability to understand and interpret customer queries, provide suitable support and guidance, and escalate as required
- Undertake asset management activities and purchasing of equipment and licences
- Laptop and desktop rebuild
- Work as part of our team to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal customers
Skills and Experience
- Windows environments, Android/iOS mobile environments and Office 365, server and desktop hardware.
- Experience in a similar role providing Level 1/2 support to internal customers
- Have good technical skills and an interest in pursuing a career in IT
- Have a passion for providing the best customer experience and ability to communicate effectively
- Must have a current drivers licence.
- PR or Australian Citizens or Long term visa holders are elligible to apply
Benefit and culture
- Fantastic culture; friendly, supportive team
- Ongoing training and opportunities to grow career
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW or call Rashmi on 0433 998 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.