My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for a Multiple Permanent and Contract experienced Data Analysts / Data Scientist consultants from Mid to Senior level
Engage a range of program stakeholders, and data stewards, to identify business requirements, design data visualisations, identify data sources, establish data management agreements, present visualisations, work with data engineers,
Multiple opportunities available with contract, permanent and temp to perm option on the table. Defence experience not essential but any mathematics, actuarial, data Analysis and Data Presentation background.
Baseline Clearance Essential / NV1 or Higher Preferred
Opportunities for contract and permanent
Some Australian Defence Industry experience is essential
Responsibilities and required experience
- Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Joint C4 / Land C4, Space, Cyber, Tactical Data Links, Cryptography,
- Skills / Experience in
- Dax, T-SQL, SQL, Power BI, Tableau and similar data and visulaisation technologies
- Any experience working in a consultancy is high desirable
- Visualizing and analyzing data in meaningful ways, and be able to communicate insights effectively to a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of good practice data visualization techniques.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
If you feel that you are good fit for the role, please apply straight away. If you feel you are a perfect fit please apply and call Richard on 0477 415 639