Cybersecurity Risk Analyst
- Long term contract role with federal govt department
- Multiple positions available
- Hybrid role - 3 days WFH available
- Location: Canberra
About the role
Work on cyber risk management strategy, delivers cyber security policy, reports on cyber security risk and compliance and undertakes audit and assurance of security controls including risk mitigation strategies of departmental systems.
- Identify, test, and assess security controls per Australian Government Information Security Manual and agency guidelines.
- Manage security documentation, certify ICT systems, conduct system risk assessments, and analyse security risks for effective control implementation.
- Contribute to system authorization initiatives, Cyber Hardening and Resilience Program, and system projects by developing or reviewing security artifacts.
- Provide centralized risk tracking, operational and strategic risk reporting, and system audit plans for driving risk reduction activities.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff, ensuring documentation aligns with the Department's recordkeeping policy.
Key skills and knowledge
- Experience of working on complex ICT environments including an understanding of global Cyber Security trends, attack vectors and techniques.
- Experience with risk and information security frameworks, policies and standards
- Knowledge of Federal Government PSPF and ISM, and international standards
- Experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of security accreditation artefacts.
Australian citizens with baseline security clearance.
How to apply
Click Apply or send CV to email@example.com