Cyber Security Specialists
- Critical Cyber Security roles for one of Australia's largest defence telecommunication networks
- Long term contracts - 12-month initial term with extensions
- Over 30 roles to commence from early July
- NV2 clearance required for access to secure systems
- These roles will play a critical role in guiding this agency to deliver major strategic data centre, network and cyber security capability to military systems
- Stability of an 12-month initial contract with options to extend for a further two years.
- Opportunities to work across different teams, technology and systems
About the Company
This Defence site has been in continuous operation for over 80 years and was established as a communication centre providing critical wireless transmission during WW2.
With the rapid advancement in IT as well as the evolving use cases for technology within the military, this organisation's need to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities is ongoing and are funded to build a cyber security team to cover functions including cyber detection and response, system architecture and hardening, and network security.
About the role
The Cyber Security Specialists will be joining to support this Defence client in a range of roles that include:
- 12 SOC Analysts to enhance detection and response, proactively monitor systems, and work collaboratively to uplift security posture.
- Systems Engineer to
- 3 Security Architects to develop cyber security strategy, security capability and improve system compliance (GRC)
- Security Engineers to build, implement and continuous improvement of Windows and RHEL infrastructure, as well as maintain monitoring and metrics
- Network Security Engineers to build and deploy Cisco, Fortinet and F5 network solutions
Skills & experience
- Prior experience working within a Defence/intelligence environment
- Expertise in either systems engineering, cyber security I/R or engineering
- NV2 clearance would be strongly preferred
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Phu on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.