About the Company
My client is a household name international ICT delivery organization. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
About the role
The client is looking for Cloud Administrators / Engineers with circa 2 to 7 years' experience in IT support environments with a focus on the administration and support of Azure and AWS to join a growing managed services team and provide operational support to a range of Federal Government, Defence and Commercial clients.
This will suit Junior to Mid-level candidates with some experience in IT support practices that will be an excellent boost to your career and offer advancement opportunities in Managed Services and / or Consulting.
As you will be working with federal government clients and will need to obtain security clearances Australian Citizenship is essential for this position
Required Skills & experience
- Any demonstrable commercial experience deploying and supporting
- Azure and AWS IaaS / PaaS services
- Experience with the administration of Azure and AWS AD and ADDS
- Azure and AWS reporting
- Experience in an IT support environment using support ticketing systems
- Baseline, NV1 or NV2 security clearance
- Along with Azure and AWS any experience with GCP also highly advantageous
How to apply
If you feel that you have experience close to the skills and experience detailed above and are an Australian Citizen based in Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra please apply straight away and we will review your profile and get back to you.