- Join a supportive and talented transformation team
- Generous daily rate on offer for a polished and focused Change Analyst
- Opportunity to work within an exciting period of organisational transformation
About the Company
One of Australia's leading energy organisations boasting award winning offices in the centre of Sydney's CBD, this employer is renowned for its collaborate and inclusive culture.
About the role
This is a Change Analyst role for a highly driven and polished contractor who has previous experience supporting finance transformation programs that are in delivery phase. You will be business facing and required to liaise with business stakeholders from the Finance and across the wider business.
- Contribute to the scoping, planning, and implementation of the Change Management activities, with a focus on ERP systems and people
- Organise and co-facilitate change workshops and sessions, with the ability to consolidate outputs - relating specifically to people, process, and systems - into relevant, detailed change analysis data
- Support the business by conducting stakeholder engagement sessions and forums to educate on the Change Management Framework, and its associated methodologies and tools
- Contribute to the design, development, and delivery of stakeholder engagement sessions to ascertain change needs, development requirements and current program delivery
- You will be part of a high performing and supportive team whose aim is to ensure successful implementation of the Program!
- Family-friendly work practices
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated significant experience, knowledge, and skills in applying Change Management disciplines across ERP transformation (oracle experience will be an added bonus!)
- Extensive experience working across national and very complex change programs, such as enterprise-wide system implementations.
- Competent in planning and facilitating effective communications, including briefings, meetings, workshops to achieve desired outcomes.
- Relevant Change Management qualifications, eg. CCMP, CMS, CPCM
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.