You will be joining a high-performance team in our client's Military C2 Operations business, with a focus on innovative, modern approaches to improving the stability, scalability and maintainability of our offering to the large complex government department.
As the C4 DevOps Lead, you will lead the team in building solutions that solve our customers hardest problems. You will be building elegant, maintainable highly available and repeatable solutions, with an experimentation and continuous improvement mindset. You will work collaboratively within an Agile team of dedicated technology SMEs with access to client's pool of technical specialists.
- Leadership of the C4 Apps Dev Team ensuring the solutions delivered are highly available as per customer/project requirements allowing for but reliable operational change and release
- Maintaining the business continuity plan for C4 DevOps delivery across environment domains to limit downtime for C4 DevOps team
- Acting as the senior escalation point for all operational related matters across the C4 DevOps team
- Pro-actively maintaining key technical contact for strategic relationships with vendors as required
- Leading and guiding the solution options analysis process for project delivery
- Being a Scrum Master and running the scrum process for project delivery
Skills and Knowledge required but not essential:
- Previous experience in a team leadership role of a successful DevOps Team developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience delivering operational services to a customer
- Strong technical background in Defence Command and Control, Communications and Computers
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher systems availability
- Self-starter who needs little direction and can work autonomously
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and align them with client business goals and objectives
Location: Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work required, we require a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kate 0455 839 354 for any further information.