- Join an in-flight merger!
- Generous daily rate
- Opportunity to work with latest Salesforce AND Dynamics 365 CRM technology
- Advocate of work/life synergy
About the Company
With approximately 1000 staff members, this private sector company is renowned for its employee-centric culture. Once you're in - you're in! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to obtain an exciting new contract and expand on your CRM skillset and knowledge base. Based in stunning offices in the centre of Sydney's CBD - the choice is yours to WFH or go into the office.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional Business Analyst to support the development and implementation of improvements and enhancements to the Funds Sales Process and Dynamics 365 system. You will also be directly involved in a Salesforce CRM migration to Dynamics 365 project.
- Oversee, facilitate, and document requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and enhancement in the Funds Sales Process and Dynamics 365
- Gather and analyze data to support decision-making and strategic planning
- Assist with data migration from Salesforce to Dynamics 365
- Working closely with all business stakeholders to assess/justify and prioritise requirements
- Input into design and running workshops with stakeholders
- Perform testing as required
- Undertake additional responsibilities or tasks as required
- Create and maintain documentation related to the system and its processes
- Contribute to internal knowledge base using Confluence
- Flexible working culture, welcoming and experienced team
- Career development and longevity promoted throughout the company
Skills & experience
- Must have excellent communication skills with a drive for self-development
- 2-3+ years of experience in a business analyst role
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Salesforce CRM experience
- Ability to build relationships with internal customers and external stakeholders
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in an Information Technology related course
- Proficient in process design
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Previous experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to handle large data sets
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle, email@example.com for a confidential discussion.