Insitec has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven BI Developer to join our close knit and high performing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide development support for ICT Operations Performance Reporting.
Major Responsibilities/ Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- querying large data sets with T-SQL and stored procedures
- understanding of indexing
- understanding of SQL joins
- ability to troubleshoot and optimise SQL queries
- Understanding of data modelling, data structures relevant to optimising data sets for Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) operations
- Experience with using GIT Source Control clients and repositories to manage scripts and/or code
- Experience with development in C#
- Understanding or Experience in ASP.NET development and frameworks using IIS as the web server
- Worked with REST API and JSON
- Worked with Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD systems
Location: Canberra | Mitchell
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work required, we require a minimum NV1 Security Clearance, NV2 preferred.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kate 0455 839 354 for any further information.
Applications open until 30 September 2022 or until position is filled.