Azure Cloud engineer
About the Company
My client is a market leader within the pharmaceutical industry. After recent success they're looking to expand their team with a contract resource.
About the role
This is the ideal position for an experienced Systems engineer who has a strong interest in working within a large organization. Applicants must be based in Sydney.
- Contribute to the design, deployment, and maintenance of all cloud-based IT systems to ensure their optimal performance.
- Create and implement IT policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of the company's cloud-based IT systems.
- Monitor and analyse system performance and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Collaborate with other IT teams and departments to understand their IT needs and develop solutions to meet those needs using cloud infrastructure.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in cloud and cloud operations and use this knowledge to make recommendations for the company's IT systems.
- Design and implement solutions based on cloud-native technologies and services.
- At lead 5 years' experience in Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, IaaS, PaaS, networking, AVD and security
- VMware virtualisation
- Disaster Recovery (Veeam backup, Azure Site recovery, AvePoint)
- Office 365, AD, AAD, Teams
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tyler for a confidential discussion- Tylerd@thenetworkit.com