- Leadership design role - UX Lead
- Award-winning digital design & technology consultancy
- Expanding their current design practice in across Australia
A leading global design consultancy who have built a diverse portfolio of clients across the APAC region and have offices all around the globe their team brings expertise and backgrounds in;
- User Experience, Service & Information design
- Digital product design, development, data science
- Organisational Strategy
Our clients design team is current around 30 head counts across the ANZ region this includes APAC Design Head, Directors of Experience Design (location based), Principal Designers, UX Leads, Senior UX Designers, Senior UI Designers, Mid-level UX & UI Designers.
The current growth trajectory in the next 3-6 months is to expand by a 5 to 10 more designers to keep up with the current demand with their clients or projects they are undertaking. The business has focused on having a balanced and diverse team with no gender gap in the design team.
You'll also have the change to work with amazing technologist & agile delivery consultants on larger programs of work.
Flexible working, fun days in the office but more flexible work from office, personal career fund $1,000 & professional career development $2,500. Company bonus, best in market equipment and support in setting up home working/office.
UX Lead - Melbourne
Are you ready to be the custodian for the value of design?
- A UX Lead ideally from a Digital Agency, Design Agency, or Consulting company, we need a leader to nurture a strong and mature design team.
- Ideally, you'll come from a consulting design practitioner background, a specialist in human-centered design principles in which you've worked with clients and supported the design & delivery of projects, conducting research on products, services, policy, systems, and organisations.
- A passion of working on the end-to-end delivery of research insights into actions, consulting and sharing your specialism in design practices both with your growing Design Practice based across Melbourne or with the clients you're working in partnership with.
- Lead the UX for client engagements and guide a project team of designers to create high-end, innovative UX solutions and experiences
- Be a strategic thinker who has a solid understanding of research and design best practices
- Be a leader within our experience design team, continually helping to refine and evolve our design process, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- Coach, recruit, support, energise, and ensure values are instilled within the UX team
- Mentor and manage UX designers
- Define and lead the creation of complex design solutions from user flows and concepts to detailed designs across multiple digital platforms (web, mobile, tablet, and other connected devices)
- 7+ years professional work within the Experience Design field, preferably from a consulting or agency setting
- 2+ years performing at a Lead UX Designer level or 4+ as senior now its time to move into a UX Lead role
- Expertise in experience design processes and methodologies
- Confident in stakeholder management
- Previous line management Experience
- Strong client-facing presentation skills to include: confident ability presenting to clients at all levels; ability to tell a compelling story and guide them through the design ideas and recommendations to provide an overall design solution
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc
- Deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design AND native applications)
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated ability across the entire project process, ranging from user research, information architecture, design and usability testing. Please provide examples of your approach, activities undertaken, and deliverables produced.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager
For more information, please email email@example.com