- Reputable ASX listed technology solutions and managed services company with a large footprint into Federal Government and Defence in Canberra
- Unified Communications Engineer with a dual project and BAU focus into Government
- Incentivised technical training and development, opportunities to lead teams, develop new practice offerings
- Must be Australian citizen with a government clearance - NV1/NV2
- Well known Australian network technology integrator
- Strong footprint in Australian government with a large pipeline of work and opportunities to work on large government projects
- Financial incentive to continue paid technical development, certification and training
About the Company
This multi-award-winning Cisco Gold partner have been delivering highly specialized network, collaboration and security solutions to the Australian market since 2012 and have since opened offices across eastern and western Australia servicing Australian government and commercial clients.
About the role
The Canberra business have been steadily growing due to ongoing demand to provide secure and highly available network, security and collaboration. You will be joining an established team of network and telephony specialists to support the evolving workplace and collaboration technologies
In this client facing role, you provide secure IP, telephony and network security services to medium/large Government clients as part of the technology integration business.
Skills & experience
Prior experience in leading project delivery, high level and low level documentation, and level 3 support to the following tools
- Cisco UC suite including CUCM, CUC, and UCCX
- Conferencing solutions such as WebEx and Expressway
- Voice and Video, and configurations of CAC and QOS
- Australian citizenship and NV1 clearance minimum
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Phu on PhuN@thenetworkit.com for a confidential discussion.