- RedHat Linux System Administrator
- Location: Parramatta, Sydney
- Flexible working structure
- Contract duration: 30 June 2024
- Rates: 750-800 plus super per day
- Inclusive and welcoming culture.
- Flexible working options - 3 days office, 2 days WFH
- Close to public transport
- Sponsorship for Baseline security clearance
About the organisation
Our client is one of the largest police forces in the western world, with more than 20,000 employees, including more than 4,000 administrative employees who support the sworn officers that provide a range of law and order services 24 hours a day, seven days a week to the socially, geographically and culturally diverse community of NSW.
About the role
We are recruiting for RedHat Linux Administrator who has OpenShift experience to be part of a project to implement a major program of work for Evidence Management System as well as BAU activities.
Key skills and experience
- RedHat v7+ or equivalent Linux experience
- Kubernetes (OpenShift strongly preferred)
- Fluency using GIT
- Good understanding of IP Networking
- Basic shell scripting
- Experience with software defined networking
- F5 experience would be valuable, but not essential
- Load balancing
Configure, implement, and deploy systems and take care of security issues, besides managing system backups and adding and removing users.
Due to the nature of the role, our client needs candidates to be Australian Citizens or Permanent residents only.
How to apply
Click apply or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0433 998 684.