My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for a Software Release Manager with an NV1 or higher security clearance who will work as part of a project team to schedule and deconflict automated software releases through the change management process.
You will need to have previous experience working in software release management on complex projects and will have intimate knowledge of SDLC methodologies
Desired Background and responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of software release and version management.
- Release, deployment, communication, and risk management.
- Scheduling the release readiness reviews
- 4 + years' experience in software release management.
- Experience working with test and release automation within CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience code management tools.
- Experience in Government and / or Secure Environments.
- Experience managing release engineers and test teams.
- Working in multi-discipline Agile teams.
- Experience in a DevSecOps environment.
How to apply
If you feel that you are good fit for the role please apply straight away, and if you feel you are a great fit please apply and give Richard Marshall a call on 0477 415 639