- Join a world class and leading innovation consulting team
- Work in a scale team positively impacting Fed Gov & Defence
- Bring HCD, Agile Delivery & Product Innovation to Australian services
Multiple Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coaching positions - NV1 cleared
Our client is a leading global digital transformation consultancy who are currently supporting the Australian to adopt more HCD, Agile, Product Innovation to all of their Federal Government agencies this included looking at the way policies, services, technology and customer experience are truly used as a force for good across the whole of Australia.
You'll have the opportunity to work with some industry leaders who have decades of knowledge and experience across Human Centred Design, Lean Start-up, Agile Delivery and Product Innovation.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a highly skilled team who currently are building out an start-up style incubation hub for the whole of the Australian Government, not only will this bring you the ability to work with all senior levels of government, you'll be able to help consult and guide the direction of all key digital services and impact all Australian by bringing customer experience to these products, services along with guiding the way in which policies are shaped in Government.
5 years' experience as a Scrum master working in a consulting capacity or internally within a federal government client
- Bring a catalogue of human-centred, responsive, and well-researched methods able to be leveraged in a way that is immediately effective.
- Lead and moderate workshops with and for clients.
- Translate research insights into compelling stories that create consensus and motivate action.
- Your key role will be to ensure that for the teams you belong to that they live agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master and working knowledge in Scrum and the Agile methodologies, with the ability to coach team members in Agile mindset and practices.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment.
- Ability to manage and monitor delivery against the program roadmap.
- The ability to remove impediments and blockers as well as identify dependencies and risks and escalate these issues where appropriate.
- Possess a range of skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
Ideally we would like permanent people for these positions but would be open to contract also with this client our a range of our other consulting clients, from more info email firstname.lastname@example.org