- Leading solution provider
- Consulting, policy writing and technology recommendation
- Sydney-based role
- Highly competitive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Career progression
About the Company
Leading solution provider to highly regulated industries, specifically the financial services sector, dedicated to the success of their clients. Partner of choice for clients requiring the highest levels of security, availability, and customer service. Their mission is to create client value through thought leadership, service excellence and solution innovation.
About the role
This is a broad role that involves client-facing services, as well as supporting internal information security service offerings and improvements. It reports to the Head of Information Security and will liaise with internal teams.
- Provide risk assessment, information security strategy development, policy and process review and development
- Manage information security managed services including security incident response, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, information security awareness, reporting and governance
- Contribute to information security product and service development and improvement
- Manage vendors and their engagements, including penetration testing and information security incident response
- Identify and prioritise risks and recommend and implement appropriate control approaches
- Support the ongoing development of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) framework and processes, including use of GRC tools such as ServiceNow GRC modules
With a customer driven, collaborative and can-do attitude culture, this solution provider leads the way through respect and teamwork. Offering a flexible environment and career progression, it's a great place to work.
Skills & experience
- Hands-on experience in network security
- Experience in client engagement as well as broad hands-on technical, governance and risk management experience across a range of areas.
- Good knowledge of APRA CPS234, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST and other information security frameworks
- Strong working knowledge of operational information security
- Strong understanding of risk assessment and management and the ability to analyse and report on information security issues in risk terms
- Broad and current understanding of a wide range of technologies, including Microsoft Cloud platforms (Azure), Application and infrastructure security concepts, Databases, Orchestration, Virtualisation, VDI, Cryptography and PKI, Application delivery controller, Firewalls & Intrusion Prevention Systems, GRC tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Click APPLY, send me an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call me on 0434 305 339 for a confidential conversation.