- Must be an Australian Citizen, security clearance highly regarded.
- Client-facing role where you will provide GRC Consulting Services to a vast array of Federal Government clients.
- Be part of a business-culture that promote and support personal and professional development through ad-hoc career path and training.
The Company and the culture
A Boutique Cybersecurity Provider with a strong footprint in the Australian Federal Government. They have established strong partnerships with key players in the market thanks to their in-depth knowledge and expertise across these domains: GRC, Cloud Security and Threat Intel.
The business maintains a customer-driven culture built on respect, teamwork and can-do attitude and pride themselves of a supportive and inclusive work-environment that supports and promotes personal/professional development and flexibility.
The business is looking to expand their capability within Australian Department of Defence and this role will play a critical role in driving the expansion.
As a PrincipalSecurity Consultant you will guide your clients through the intricacies of Australian Governance, Risk and Compliance. You will be integral part of their security journey, consulting them on security risks and business requirements, developing roadmaps for architected solutions.
In this role you will provide and manage a range of Professional Services to the business' customers:
- Conduct a range of assessments including Gap and Risk Assessments.
- Liaise with clients and various stakeholders, playing a critical role in building a Defence portfolio.
- Create documentation such as, Threat Intelligence, SOC functions, Security risk assessments, Security Audits,
- Develop security and / or system documentation, Architectural advice to manage compliance with Government security standards.
- Plan and coordinate resources necessary to deliver quality outcomes.
- Mentor and lead a pool of Security Consultants across the intricacies of the Australian GRC ecosystem
What you will need
Given the fact you'll be working with government entities, Security Clearance will be highly regarded.
- Strong understanding of Australian Government ISM, PFPF, E8, Top4, NIST, IRAP and Cloud Security Authorisation models and standards
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and ability to translate technical concept to a different range of stakeholders, especially at C-Level
- Demonstrated security consulting experience and ability to think out of the box.
- Demonstrated Network and experience across Federal Government and Defence environments.
- Industry qualifications such as CISA, IRAP, CISM and CISSP are highly regarded, however not essentials.
How to apply