- 6-12 month contract with a major Federal Government client
- Canberra or Sydney. NV1 Security Clearance required
- $600-800 p/day negotiable based on experience
- Major Migration program, get exposure to top notch Network Security technology
The Company and the culture
This leading Australian ASX listed MSP have started there is making their way into the federal Government market and currently leading major projects in the Cloud, Network and Security space.
The Business is built around outstanding technical expertise and a proven track record of successes in the private and public sector across Australia. They are well known as a business that only hires elite leaders and forward thinkers who can take their business to the next level and guide them to unlimited future success.
Flexibility, Entrepreneurship and excellent Customer Satisfaction are some of the key values of the business, they pride themselves on providing a cohesive and vibrant work environment, whether you are in their office of working from home.
The primary function of this position is to provide L3 Network and Gateway Support to the massive migration program of one of the most important Federal Government Agency.
You will be expected to have in depth technical knowledge in Gateway and Network Security, VPN and R&S.
This role is perfect for someone coming from a solid technical background in Networking who'd like to take part of one of the biggest programs in the Federal Government space and get a lot of exposure to cutting edge technology.
What You will do:
- Provide L3 Support to all the Service Transition Activities
- manage infrastructure lifecycle activities including upgrades, patching and configuration in accordance with standards and compliance requirements.
- Implement new technical solutions
- Assist in the upgrade of existing solutions and services provided to customers.
What you will need
- NV1 Security clearance
- Extensive and diverse technical experience across networks and multi-vendor firewalls (Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint) and F5 load balancers
- Advanced Web & Email security experience (Bluecoat, Websense preferred)
- Knowledge and exposure to Virtualisation technology
Apply directly, send me and email with your CV at Lucam@thenetworkit.com or just give me a call at 0468 961 185 for a confidential conversation.