- Long term 12-month contract with 24 months extension
- Exciting wireless network project for a well-known and respected Government agency
- Make an impact to the Australian community by working on a major project connecting rural Australia to social, health and child support services
About the Company
This Government Department is responsible for providing social, health and child support services across Australia, with high quality IT systems in place to support Australian's located in both central, and many times, rural locations across the country.
Having gone through major digital transformation over the past 5 years, continued improvement to connectivity and useability is at the forefront of their IT agenda.
About the role
You will be supporting a large team of Network Engineers to design, build and deploy over 50 deployable systems with wireless networking, encryption and high-latency capability to remote locations, and new offices being built for the Department.
You will be involved in:
- Managing the design, installation and operation of deployed systems
- Providing technical support to build and deployment activities
- Design, procurement and installation of hardware requirements
- Managing packaging and support, as well as high availability of IT systems
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Cisco CCIE or CCNP certifications
- Previous experience designing and building Cisco wireless solutions for Government Departments
- Knowledge of current and emerging deployable ICT solutions
- An AGSVA Government clearance
How to apply
If you think that you want to make a real impact for a leading company then APPLY NOW or contact Phu on 0423 649 909 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.