Lead Network Engineer
- Highly regarded premier solutions provider
- Collaborative and Respectful Team Culture
- Demonstrated Career Path Development and Progression
- Flexible working arrangements & a culture that encourages work life balance.
- Advanced and strategic approach to drive results through emerging technology
- Step into leadership with accelerated career progression - with multiple case studies across the business
About the Company
A leading player in the Australian market, utilizing cutting-edge technology to solidify their status as a top solution provider for highly regulated industries. They have established themselves as the partner of choice for those who demand the highest levels of security, availability, and customer service
About the role
As the lead network engineer you will report directly into the Network Practice Lead. You will be on an upward career trajectory acting as a Client Solutions Lead and SME across core network functionalities.
- Drive and lead project work across network implementation, migration, and deployment.
- As the SME, you will provide mentorship and guidance to more junior colleagues, and be the last point of escalation for network issues
- Work closely with all departments, from Technical Services to Operations, Service Delivery, and Project Management, to ensure the network is performing at its best.
- Play a key role in ensuring that all assigned service requests and incidents are resolved with contracted service level agreements, and you'll
- Work with management to conduct information assessments and define network and security solutions to meet our ever-evolving requirements
Culture People enjoy working for this company because they don't just talk the talk - they walk the walk with clearly defined career paths, excellent compensation, and a team of top performers who embody collaboration, communication, and a supportive environment.
Skills & experience
- Experience with Cloud environments, migrations, and hybrid deployments
- Well-versed in security solutions such as: Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, and SD-WAN from Cisco and Viptela.
- Deep understanding of Load Balancing solutions as well as VPN and Identity Management solutions
- Your experience in network monitoring and troubleshooting, as well as project work experience will be invaluable.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570 or email@example.com.