Full Stack Engineer
- Strong benefits package on top of a great salary
- Paid time off to work on your passion project
- Employee Share Options
- Dedicated personal development budget.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia
About the Company
This multinational product company builds a market leading platform utilised by some of the world's biggest companies. You'll join a small, yet high performing technical team focused on building new features that will impact millions of people every year.
They're growing at a sustainable and manageable rate with a focus on hiring the right people and fiercely guard their culture which is warm, welcoming, and technologically forward thinking.
About the role
This role will suit curious and passionate Engineers who have experience building platforms and enjoy the ability to hack solutions into products.
- Design and deliver complex mobile and web applications
- Find and implement the best technical solution to a problem
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match requirements
- Champion development best practices and ensure compliance
- Mentor junior developers across a range of areas
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Provide support and knowledge sharing within a high performing technical team
- You are a talented developer who looks to problem solve and find solutions. Think outside the box and be willing to experiment and push the boundaries to innovate and create.
- You are curious and have a passion for software development and engineering fundamentals
- You are a team player who thrives in a flexible and collaborative environment
How to apply
Apply now for more information or contact Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this exciting opportunity.