- Excellent contract opportunity for an experienced and confident Enterprise Architect
- Working with the latest SAAS technology - SAP S4 Hana and Salesforce
- Initial 6-12 month contract role, work is forecasted to roll into 2024
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Work with an intelligent and supportive leadership team
- Generous day rate on offer for a driven and motivated EA
About the Company
ASX listed private sector organization with multiple projects, integrations, and enhancements in full delivery mode.
About the role
You will be the leading Enterprise Architect who is responsible for establishing and owning and driving the design technology principles and guidelines.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements to the IT functions, processes and systems
- Build the EA framework, best practice and tools
- Work with the senior leadership team to drive Enterprise Architecture design and development
- Advise on Digital transformation strategy and road maps
- Own the TDA including associated design and technology principles and guidelines
- You will be part of a professional and high-performing culture
- Fast-paced, rewarding environment, with awesome leadership team
Skills & experience
We are looking for a reliable and charismatic Enterprise Architect with a solid track record of successful transformation and integration-based outcomes who has worked across multiple industries and in complex environments.
- Previous experience in an Enterprise Architecture role within private sector & blue-collar organisations
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or engineering or equivalent
- The Open Group Architecture Framework certification (or similar)
- Certificates in business process modelling and graphic representations (eg BPMN 2.0)
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle Mallaney for a confidential discussion.