As Enterprise Architect, you will focus on designing fit for purpose mission-critical solutions and conforming to enterprise architecture principles. You'll join a tier one consulting organisation working with blue chip clients across Perth and with a national insight. You'll be comfortable working on a range of solutions and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues to help deliver key business outcomes.
As Enterprise Architect you will:
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Build conceptual architecture and develop options that match requirements
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to deliver and drive client outcomes
- Help build architectural competency across the wider business
- Plan, develop, maintain and govern architecture best practice across key domains
- Provide support and knowledge sharing with a small technical team
- Contribute to Innovation procedures
Skills and experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in delivering robust enterprise strategies and blueprints .
- Experience designing complex solutions for enterprise businesses
- Experience working across multiple domains and technologies
- Extensive expertise consulting across a range of industries
- Experience Enterprise Architectural Frameworks such as TOGAF
- Strong experience managing and consulting at C Suite and GM level.
In return you will receive:
- Immediate start opportunity
- Join a team of highly experienced, professional Consultants
- Long term career development opportunity
- Join a multinational business with exciting growth opportunities
- Opportunity to grow and mentor a team
Apply now for more information, alternatively call Josh Hill on 0434 517 006 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.