As a .NET Developer, you focus on designing, developing and testing mission-critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. In this role you'll join a high performing, collaborative and experienced team, working on a range of critical projects across the full lifecycle. You'll be comfortable working on new or existing applications, performing basic support and debugging functions, and you're happy to share your programming knowledge to support your colleagues.
- Immediate start opportunity, with a globally recognised brand
- Yearly training budget - for self development
- A true R&D environment, spent 10% of your time building new concepts and ideas as POC's
- Long term career opportunities within a fantastic technical team
As .NET Developer you will:
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your requirements
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Join a team working on a business critical applications being used by a large number of users daily
- Scope, build and test API's in a high volume E-Commerce environment
- Provide support and knowledge sharing with a small technical team.
Skills and experience
- .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server,
- Experience with .NET Core
- Exposure to Microservices Architecture
- Experience with various AWS functions
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular is desirable
- Prior exposure to E-Commerce advantageous
- Analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
Apply now for more information, reach out to Josh Hill via email@example.com or 0434 517 006 for an initial conversation.