- Exciting global PAAS start-up with offices in the San Francisco and Sydney
- Play a critical role in the DevSecOps team in their platform modernisation journey!
- Above market rate salary, amazing working culture, remote work all across Australia.
One of Australia's most interesting PaaS scale-up, this business has VC funding and is on a mission to scale the Sydney based team to double in size over the next six months. This company has 100's of thousands of businesses using their services daily and have such an exciting next 12 months ahead of them.
This business brings strong leadership with autonomy to get what you need done! Its culture is built on having the runway to succeed but supported if you need this.
Collaboration and trust are 2 key pillars of the business and you'll join a great Manager who'll support you to make a leap in your DevSecOps career
Join a very strong DevOps team and bring your DevSecOps mindset to modernise the current AWS based infrastructure. Collaborate with the 4 Software development team to nurture and levarage automation, secure coding and DevSecOps best practices into the SDLC.
You will be asked to maximise the efficiency of the AWS environment, optimising both infrastructure and applications. Improve, run and maintain a cloud-native platform that is supporting a huge amount of data and transactions.
- Outstanding knowledge of AWS environment (EC2, S3, ECS and Cloudformation), containerisation and Automation
- Proven knowledge of working within a complex microservices infrastructure
- Commercial experience in building CI/CD pipeline for multiple applications
- Big advocate of DevSecOps best practices and IaaC (Terraform preferred)
- Lateral thinking and problem solving are critical. No need for yes man!
Apply directly or send an email with your CV to email@example.com or give me a call to 0468 961 185