12 Month initial Contract (or perm)
Valid TSPV Security Clearance is essential for this contract opportunity
About the Company
My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
About the role
The client is looking for experienced Systems Administrators / Environments Manager to manage the software development environments for this interesting and complex Defence project.
TSPV Valid and current or recently lapsed
Required Skills & experience
A solid mix of 60-70% of these skills may be enough to secure the position, if you have experience managing software dev environments in Defence environment then please do apply
- Experience implementing and supporting Docker and Linux (CENTOS, RHEL) based solutions.
- DevOps tools (Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker)
- Cloud platforms and virtualisation technologies (AWS, Openshift)
- Installing and performing changes to AD, virtual firewalls, servers and software, following design or installation specifications
- Experience with patch management and change management processes.
- Developing technical documentation
- Supporting and administering Microsoft infrastructure solutions
- Environment scripting / orchestration experience
How to apply
If you feel that you are good fit for the role please apply straight away, and if you feel you are a great fit please apply and give Richard Marshall a call on 0477 415 639