My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for junior to mid-level Data Analysts / Data Scientists consultants to engage a range of program stakeholders, and data stewards to identify business requirements, design data visualizations, identify data sources, establish data management agreements, present visualizations and work with data engineers.
This is a great career opportunity to join a team of focused data analysts and Defence SMEs delivering Data Analytics to various Defence departments. You will have the opportunity to grow your technical as well as consultative and stakeholder skills with clear targets in place to earn promotion and more responsibility.
- NV1 or higher security clearance is essential
Responsibilities and required experience
Skills / Experience in
- Dax, T-SQL, SQL, Power BI, Tableau and similar data and visualization technologies
- Data Warehousing
- Great stakeholder and communication skills
- Visualizing and analysing data in meaningful ways, and be able to communicate insights effectively to a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of good practice data visualization techniques
Expertise in one or more of the following is desirable but not essential
- Joint C4 / Land C4, Space, Cyber, Tactical Data Links, Cryptography,
- Any demonstrable client-facing or consulting experience
How to apply:
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role, please apply straight away. If you feel you are a perfect fit please apply and call Richard on 0477 415 639