- Industry Leading Australian Cybersecurity Services Provider
- Career progression, comprehensive training & development
- Location: Sydney or Melbourne - Hybrid work arrangement
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Career advancement - mentorship and training programs
- Healthy work-life balance and fantastic company culture
About the Company
An industry leading Australian Cybersecurity Services Provider whose focus is on building long-term strategic partnerships with clients, offering top-notch pre-sales consultation, solution design, project management, service deployment, training, and support. Through a robust offering of premium security services, clients are empowered to elevate and enhance the overall strategy and security posture.
This is a company that really invests in their people, providing all the right tools to develop personally and professionally.
About the Role
Join a high-performing dynamic team, work closely with colleagues and the GRC Lead to drive growth of the GRC practice. As an integral part of the team, you will deliver high-quality projects, provide exceptional stakeholder communication and management, and contribute to strategic and BAU initiatives. Share your knowledge and expertise across security methodologies, industry standards, and best practice.
- Conduct regular security reviews, identifying and addressing potential gaps
- Assess enterprise IT systems and applications, whilst monitoring security events and triaging alerts.
- Issue third-party service provider risk assessments and follow-up on risk mitigation and remediation actions
- Evangelize security best practices and support clients to become more secure.
- Collaborate with the Sales team (pre- and post-sales consulting support)
Join a diverse and inclusive environment with access to comprehensive training and mentoring programs to help enhance your skills and facilitate career advancement. Highly committed to work-life balance and fostering a fantastic company culture. Enjoy regular, fun social events, benefit from an individual career plan, loyalty leave days, and flexible work arrangements.
Skills & Experience
- Strong track record managing GRC engagements and developing cyber/information security strategies and executing them.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of effectively conveying complex security concepts to a broad audience.
- Expertise in managing audits, both internal and external, and working effectively with auditors.
- Experience in implementing and assisting in certification of an ISMS to an industry standard (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Practical understanding of Information Security Standards and Frameworks, e.g. ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SOC2/SSAE-18, CPS 234
- Relevant security (CISSP, CISM, ISO 270001, IRAP, DRAP, etc) or technical certifications