Cyber Security Consultant
- Exciting role to work on global cyber security program
- Collaborate with international teams
- Contract role till Dec 2023 with 1 year extension
- Hybrid role
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join as soon as possible. This is an initial contract position with a duration until December 31, 2023, with a strong possibility of further extension.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and support in various areas of cyber security. Your primary responsibilities will include:
Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Deployment support to PC's and Servers using Microsoft Defender.
- Managing defender settings with both Intune and Group Policy.
- Security event analysis using Microsoft Defender portal.
- Security event analysis using Microsoft Sentinel.
- Coordinating the deployment of CyberArk (Privileged Access Management) performed by third parties.
- Automating reports using KQL, Power BI, or similar tools.
- Understanding of network topology and design, including LAN, WAN, and Firewall.
- Coordinating incident response exercises performed by third parties.
- Completing other security-related tasks as assigned, including improvements resulting from cyber incidents, penetration tests, and security audits.
- Using a Service Management tool (e.g., ServiceNow) to raise tickets and track progress.
- Team collaboration
- Cultural awareness
- Competitive contract rate
- Hybrid role WFH 1 day per week
Don't miss this chance to contribute your expertise and drive innovation in a supportive and growth-oriented environment. Apply today or send CV to email@example.com or call Rashmi on 0433998684.