Cyber Security Analyst
- Work with a leader in their market.
- Hybrid Working arrangements.
- Exciting new projects and career progression.
- Bonus Scheme
About the Company
Our Client is one of Australia's leading fully integrated real asset groups, managing a high-quality Australasian real estate and infrastructure portfolio valued at $61.0 billion.
About the role
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will play a critical role in safeguarding their digital assets and ensuring the resilience, integrity, and confidentiality of sensitivity of their key systems.
- Analyse, scope, and plan IT Infrastructure projects and improve existing systems.
- Experience with NIST and Essential 8 controls
- Logging, assessment, effective resolution and escalation (if required) of issues/incidents.
- Continuously monitor key IT systems and infrastructure components.
- Collaborate regarding Cyber Security Incident Response and Management
- Coordinate and assist in internal and external Cyber Security reviews, assessments, scans, penetration tests and audits.
- Support day-to-day operations of in-place security solutions and ensure controls are kept up to date with evolving threats.
- Support Cyber Security Strategy and Controls: Governance, Policies, Procedures, Standards and Registers
- Ensure Cyber Security awareness is maintained across key business stakeholders and staff.
- Executing security scans and assessments of the enterprise IT infrastructure, systems, applications.
- Ability to perform System/Network Engineering tasks when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate complex technical concepts to non-technical users and decision makers.
- Developed sense of business acumen and commercial judgement
- Ability to foster positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience in the field of Cyber Security with a focus on network and systems security
- Relevant Cyber Security certifications i.e. CISSP, CISM
- Proficiency in security tools and technologies.
- Ability to adapt to emerging threats and technologies.