Temporary role paying $35-$37 per hour
Office and work from home arrangements
Global Business Management Provider
Our client is a global business management software company who provide ERP, Finance, HR, Payroll, and Learning Software. They are based in Chatswood and this role is offering a combination of office and work from home arrangements.
They currently have a temporary position for a Billing Analyst to commence as soon as possible and will be responsible for the delivery of transactional processing services and ensuring that all customer billing is completed, accurate and up to date. This will initially be a 3 month temporary role, however there is an option that it may be extended for a further 6-9 months.
- Ensure accurate and timely customer billing.
- Ensure Customer Database data is correct and up to date.
- Must ensure and operate within Access Group internal compliance guidance.
- Respond to customer enquiries on invoicing, and requests for changes to billing contacts
Other adhoc duties as required
Required skills and experience
- Experience managing SLAs
- Strong attention to details
- Exceptional communication skills - written & verbal
- Experience in end to end billing
- experience working with Accounting/ERP software
- 5+ years in a clerical/date entry role
- Australian citizenship/permanent residency
Apply now and start as soon as possible. This role will offer working from home and office based working arrangements.