Associate Director - Cyber GRC
- Join an Innovation Powerhouse - One of Australia's Premier Cyber Teams
- Propel Your Career Trajectory in a Recognition-Rich Culture - Based in Brisbane
- Unlock Earning Potential with Competitive Compensation: $180K-$200K
- Forward-thinking organization celebrated for its workplace excellence - you'll be joining a cutting-edge Cyber Security team that stands among the best in Australia.
- Work alongside industry experts and visionary leaders who are shaping the future of Information Security.
- Competitive compensation package, reflective of expertise (Circa $180K-$200K)
- Propel your career trajectory and be immersed in a culture that actively acknowledges, appreciates, and rewards your efforts.
- Lead major Cyber Security engagements that not only elevate your profile but also contribute to the prominence and success of the organisation.
- Committed to Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, including the development of female talent and leadership.
About the Company
You will be joining a thriving Cyber Security practice within an organisation consistently celebrated as a pinnacle of excellence on a global scale.
Our client, a renowned industry leader, is seeking a Brisbane-based Associate Director to orchestrate Cyber Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance initiatives, commanding the forefront of critical engagements across government and commercial landscapes.
At the core of their operations is a customer-centric culture that thrives on respect, collaboration, and a proactive attitude. They take pride in fostering an inclusive and supportive work environment that actively encourages both personal and professional growth while offering flexibility.
About the Role
In this influential role, you will be at the forefront of Cyber Security engagements, steering major projects for government and commercial clients. This is your opportunity to shape the future, influencing the definition, development, and implementation of cutting-edge Information Security endeavors.
- Lead assessments on the effectiveness of security controls across a spectrum of government and commercial clients and systems.
- Provide strategic security counsel, actively engaging C-Level stakeholders.
- Drive and oversee high-stakes Information Security compliance and maturity assessments.
- Innovate and implement robust Information Security processes and controls.
- Deliver compelling risk assessment reports, articulating security strengths, weaknesses, risks, control effectiveness, and strategic remediation recommendations.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience, showcasing strategic thinking, team management capabilities, and ability to navigate in complex cyber landscapes.
- Experience in crafting comprehensive risk assessment reports and briefs tailored for senior executives, conveying the strategic significance of cyber initiatives.
- Expertise in Information Security domains, encompassing Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Risk Management, Detection & Response, Threat Exposure Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy, Resilience, and Breach Support.
- Proficiency in assessing and implementing security and risk standards, including ISM, DSPF, PSPF, NIST CSF, ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT, AS/NZS 4360, CPS234.
- Successful background in delivering major security uplift programs.
How to Apply
Click APPLY below. For a confidential chat, contact Kristen Brinker on 0423 406 570 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.