My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
My client is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality technical documentation. join a talented, multi-disciplinary technical team undertaking comprehensive design and build of a complex IT build project for a Defence client.
Work closely with our design and solution architects and business analyst in capturing requirements and document these in a suite of design documents
Desired Background and responsibilities
- At least 3+ years' experience in a technical writing role
- Any experience working within the Defence Technical Assurance Framework and experience crafting the associated documentation
- Experience in Government secure environments
- NV1 security clearance
- Produce high-quality documentation
- Defence Technical Assurance Framework
- discovery and validation workshops to capturing outcomes and requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
How to apply
If you feel that you are good fit for the role please apply straight away, and if you feel you are a great fit please apply and give Richard Marshall a call on 0477 415 639