- Document requirements and scope process/systems change proposals
- Carry out data analysis, mappings and transformations
- Contribute technical and thought leadership to assist other IT Directorate teams to document requirements
- Prepare test plans and support documentation for systems and tools
- Contribute to planning processes to ensure timeframes for development, implementation and support take account of project deadlines and constraints
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required
- Demonstrated experience in documenting complex ICT systems using standards based approaches.
- Extensive experience as a technical business analyst in a large complex IT environment
- Proven experience in System Integration projects.
- Proven experience as a technical business analyst within enterprise scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in enterprise level digital transformation projects.
- Proven understanding of project and systems development lifecycles and project management and business analysis methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2, CBAP, Agile).
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced, complex project environment.
If you feel that you have experience close to the skills and experience detailed above and are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia based in Sydney, please click APPLY or contact Elsa 0452 426 715 - email@example.com for a confidential discussion.