Junior Systems Administrator
- Up to $86,000 including super, with additional salary benefits unique to NFP sector
- Extensive training and certification budget, with support to develop into a level 3 Systems Engineer
- Make a difference to the community with this industry-leading aged care provider with award-winning facilities
About the Company
Work for a leading provider of Aged Care services with award winning facilities and services, and local IT staff to support them on site with maintaining high-available IT services and infrastructure. The IT is integral to supporting the residents, aged care workers, supporting staff, and medical professionals who may be located at the various facilities, or requiring in-home support.
The organisation is undergoing physical growth through the acquisition of sites spread across the ACT region, and have several ICT initiatives involving modernization of technology, cloud and SaaS offerings, and cyber security resilience.
This role is ideally suited to a junior systems administrator, or senior desktop support analyst seeking a step up into level 3.
About the role
You will be working with a small team to assist with the management of support of ICT systems and infrastructure, ICT security, and business recovery, whilst maintaining ICT policies and procedures.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining an asset register including software and hardware licenses and lifecycle management
- Installation and upgrade of software, network, edge systems, hardware, server and telephony
- Managing the mobile device fleet with MS Intune
- Manage elements of ICT security such as data recovery, business continuity
- ICT support including help desk and desktop/application support
- Maintaining ICT policy and procedures
On-call and some after-hours arrangements may be involved in this role.
- Truly make a difference to the community working for a reputable NFP organisation
- You will be given the full support from an IT Manager with a strong history in developing ICT staff, with budget, training and time allocation to ensure you progress in your chosen IT field
How to apply
If you think that you want to make a real impact for a leading company then APPLY NOW or contact Phu on 0423 649 909 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.