- Newcastle based MSP with growing team to support national client base
- Specialist in accounting, not-for-profit, manufacturing and engineering sector
- Training and development, career development opportunities ranging from pre-sales, management, cyber security
- Up to $110,000 + super + training
- Technology certification and training budget
- Flexible working arrangements
- Hybrid remote and onsite with clients
- Work for a company committed to giving back to the community through charity partners
About the Company
This Newcastle based company has been established since 1989 and have grown to support clients from all across Australia, including Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
They offer efficient, and agile IT systems tailored to support mid-to-large businesses, accounting firms, not-for-profit and advanced technology systems for Manufacturing and engineering firms, ranging from 24/7 IT support, private and hybrid cloud, servers through to internet, voice and video.
About the role
You will be the Senior Systems Administrator providing level 3 support to a variety of customers in Sydney. This role will be remote 2 to 3 days a week, with client visits for the remainder of the working week.
You will be responsible for providing advise and support on technical products and services, and assisting in the delivery of projects and upgrades to:
- Microsoft infrastructure and applications including Server, Azure, Exchange, Office 365, MS teams.
- Network technology including Cisco IP, voice, video
- End user devices - laptops, PCs, mobile devices
- Business continuity and disaster recovery technology support - Storage, backup, Disaster recovery
- Small, close-knit team
- Flexible working, with training, development.
- Give back to the community through charity partners and not-for-profit clients.
This is a permanent position offering up to $110,000 + super.
How to apply
If you think that you want to make a real impact for a leading company then APPLY NOW or contact Phu on 0423 649 909 or email@example.com for a confidential chat