Senior Microsoft Engineer
Azure AD / MFA / IAM / M365
- Flexible working hours and WFH available
- Make a real impact to people's health and well-being - see it first-hand!
- Join a global team specializing in complex business Microsoft Solutions
- $125-145k base + super + 20% leave loading
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Flexible working hours that suit you
- Work for a global company with a family feel
- Wide variety of work across range of Micrsoft technologies
- Free onsite parking and 5 mins walk from Macquarie Park train station
- Regular team and company social events - Friday drinks, trivia nights and BBQs.
- Giving Back through charity and fundraising events
- 20% leave loading of base salary
- Discount Retail Card providing 5-10% of all purchases across 1000+ retailers including Coles, Woolworths, JB Hifi, Country Road and more…
- Discount gym membership
About the Company
This unique role is based in the headquarters of a global company with over 4000 staff across 22 countries. This company are a specialist within medical devices and provide life changing medical devices to people around the world. As an employee of this company, every person plays a part in making a difference to people's lives around the world.
About the role
You will join a local team of 6 experienced Engineers who are part of global team of 12. You will work alongside a specialized team that are focused Microsoft Cloud and End Point Solutions that service 4,000 users globally.. The technologies you will work with day to day will be:
- Azure AD, AD Connect, AD
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
- M365 product suite
As well as supporting the global user base and Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure, you will also be focused on project delivery and implementation of new Microsoft technologies and solutions.
- Join a company where you get your work life balance back
- Flexible working and working from home
- Play as a team and excel as an individual
- Make a difference every day you go to work
- Regular social events, fund raising and sporting activities such as City2Surf
This is a permanent position based in Macquarie Park offering a salary of $125-145k base + super plus company benefits such as 20% leave loading, retail discounts, gym membership, novated car leasing options, free onsite parking, working from home and flexible hours.
If you think that you want to make a real impact for a leading company then APPLY NOW or call Rashmi on 0433 998 684 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.