About the Company
My client is a household name international ICT delivery organization. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path
About the role
The client is looking for experienced Splunk SME, someone with experience setting up a greenfield Splunk implementation in a large Defence or Federal Government Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Ability to understand broader architecture and design documentation and provide input into these if needed as well as hands on Splunk Implementation across Azure and AWS.
Client facing and consultancy capabilities will be required as you will be the Splunk SME and will be involved in client meetings and assist the program leadership with low level technical advice and guidance.
Current and valid NV1 or higher security clearance is essential for this opportunity
Required Skills & experience
- Significant experience implementing Splunk Infrastructure
- Ability to Design Azure and AWS Integration for Log Injection
- Experience Implementing Platform Dashboard Monitoring for Cloud Platform Monitoring
- Ability to document Integration Specification and As-built documentation
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Develop Test Plans
- Develop Security Model for Operations, Platform Owners, Environment Owners
- Engage with Organsiational SOC for Log Shipping
How to apply
If you feel that if you have experience close to the skills and experience above and have a current and valid NV1 or higher security clearance, then please apply and call Richard 0477 415 639