You will be joining a high-performance team. Insitec has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Service Manager. As the Service Manager, you will be an experienced leader with a proven ability to motivate people and focus on positive user experience.
Major Responsibilities/ Skills and Knowledge required:
- Manage the day-to-day coordination of team activities, including rostering, scheduling of leave, escalations and queue management.
- Leading, motivating and empowering staff through effective and open communication
- Establishing a customer-focussed culture by identifying and implementing initiatives and tools that aim to achieve customer satisfaction
- Work with Team Leads and SMEs to uplift operational activities, with a focus on delivery of services to customers, in line with performance plans and budgets. Demonstrated experience in team leadership and delivery of support services.
- Excellent written, oral and analytical skills, demonstrated business report writing, employee performance management and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills, including specific experience in prioritisation, planning and time management, documentation and resourcing.
- Ability to communicate to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and focused on delivering quality outcomes.
Location: Canberra, ACT.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Email me at email@example.com for any further information. Applications open until 25 November 2022 or until position is filled.