- Leading & award-winning consultancy
- Expanding their current Design Practice in across Australia
- Diverse and varied programs of work across NFP, Public & Private Sector
A leading design consultancy who have built a diverse portfolio of clients across Australia, their team brings expertise and backgrounds in;
- User Experience, Service & Information design
- Digital product design, development, data science
- Organisational Strategy
Design Practitioner Role:
- Ideally, you'll come from a consulting design practitioner background, a specialist in human-centered design principles in which you've worked with clients and supported the design & delivery of projects, conducting research on products, services, policy, systems and organisations.
- You'll bring experience working with specialist teams of other design practitioners, working in larger programs of work either consulting with clients and/or being involved with the delivery of high-profile projects specifically in the NFP, Public & Private Sector.
- A passion of working on the end-to-end delivery of research insights into actions, consulting and sharing your specialism in design practices both with your growing Design Practice based across Australia or with the clients you're working in partnership with.
Design Practitioner Skills:
- 3-5 years experience working as a Design Practitioner focused in research and/or human-centred design
- Strong experience of qualitative research methodologies, their application and supply insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Australian Citizenship ideally but not esstianal for Syndey or Melbourne but is essentialfor Canberra, security clearance working within Government is highly advantageous or would be required as part of this role.
- Management Consulting and International experience is also highly regarded for this client.
Currently we have specific contract & perm roles.
- Experience Design Lead (UX)
- HCD practitioner (Research, CX, UX, UX/UI, IxDA)
- Product Designer
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior UX/UI Designer
- Customer Experience Designer
Locations - Canberra, Melbourne & Sydney
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org