Senior IT Talent Sourcer - www.thenetworkit.com
Uncapped bonus and commission structure
Working From Home options and flexibility
Central office location - Circular Quay, Sydney
True career progression to 360 Recruitment, leadership and other pathways
Formal Training and Mentoring through your career development
About The Network:
The Network was founded in 2013 and since then we have been on an exciting journey of growth, innovation, and disruption to the IT recruitment industry in Australia and around the world. We have experienced double digit growth since inception and in recent years have received a wide range of awards which is credit to our achievements and approach to IT recruitment. Copy and paste this link to view some of our highlights from the past 12 months: https://vimeo.com/790970432
Sydney HQ is located close to the vibrant Circular Quay with proximity to public transport, food and excellent coffee shops. The Network are a boutique specialist IT recruitment company focused on emerging technologies. As well as being a supplier to Defence, Federal & State Government along with a large portfolio of commercial customers across Australia.
With offices in Sydney and Canberra, our ethos is "One Team, One Dream." We continuously learn and improve with weekly group training and coaching sessions as well as leveraging our employee benefits program to gain external training and certification in areas important to them. We have a social culture and celebrate the wins whether it be fine dining, yachting on the harbour or sales kick offs at The Great Barrier Reef. Here are some of the reasons why are staff voted The Network 100% Great Place to Work 2023: https://vimeo.com/576962746
What we offer:
Recently awarded Best Brand and Growth Company of the Year by The Industry Accredited Recruitment Awards (TIARA) as well as "Best Small Agency to Work For. The Network have built a team orientated and collaborative workplace where our staff are supported and encouraged to perform at their best:
- High performing uncapped commission structure
- Long term incentives and career development plans
- Industry leading employee benefits package with extra leave, international remote working and more.
- Flexible working and working from home.
- Supportive training and coaching structure with external training and group workshops.
- Cutting edge cloud-based recruitment software where our staff can work from anywhere at any time.
- Career progression to leadership, senior sales and many other directions.
- Annual Conferences around Australia including the Whitsundays, Port Stephens, Hunter Valley and more.
- Autonomy and flexibility with a management style that bests suit you.
What we look for:
- Experienced IT Resourcers/IT Talent Delivery Managers that like to work with flexibility and autonomy within a supportive environment.
- Working across a diverse range of tech roles and industries from Cyber Security, Cloud, Software Engineering, Project Services, Digital through Defence, Federal/State Government and global Tier 1 customers.
- A team player that supports others and collaborates for shared success.
- Positive and high energy levels with a positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and embed into talent pools through meet ups, forums and industry events.
- Passionate people who understand, learn and develop their markets.
Our staff are rewarded and incentivised handsomely with great salaries, employee benefits package, uncapped commission structure, an environment to develop their skills and grow whilst being a part of a high performing and growing business.
If you would like a confidential chat before applying, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org