Our client takes a collaborative, agile approach to delivering outstanding experiences that positively impact people's lives. They've won multiple Awards and are highly regarded as an employer of choice in the Australian technology industry. This Senior Data Engineer role will require a strong mix of technical experience and consulting expertise.
As Senior Data Engineer you are:
Enthusiastic, self-motivated, technologically curious and you'll bring experience with best practice. To be successful in this role, you'll need experience with Data Engineering and Analytics solutions and architecture. This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and apply it to a range of enterprise data projects. You'll be considered a technical leader capable of mentoring a small cross functional team and driving culture as well as being a technical SME.
- Work within the team to develop enterprise Data Projects
- Develop and implement solutions to meet client needs and requirements
- Mentor Associate Consultants
- Identify areas of improvement within client environments
- Work with a plethora of technical options
What you will bring to the role:
- Expert level Data Engineering experience
- Experience consulting with a range of clients
- Exposure a range of Data Visualisation technologies such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau etc
- Deep understanding of Databases, Analytics and Cloud solutions
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Big Data Solutions
- Exposure to Data Modelling
- A dedicated customer first mentality
- A passion for Data Governance
- Join a large technical consulting company working with cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary package
- Tailored and specific training and development plans
Apply now, send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Josh on 0434 517 006 to discuss further.