- Cyber Security Platform
- Career progression support, personal development, and training
- Sydney or Melbourne-based (hybrid or remote available)
- Competitive salary package
- Training and career development
- Work-life balance and fantastic company culture
About the Company
This Tier-1 cybersecurity platform forms long term strategic partnerships with their clients. They provide specialised pre-sales consultation, solution design, project management, service deployment, training and support. Through a wide range of premium security services, they help their customer uplifting their security posture.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Principal Penetration Tester is responsible for uplifting the Security assurance practice through upskilling, new methodologies, leadership and mentorship.
- Oversee and assist with Technical Assurance (Penetration Testing) services
- Deliver end-to-end engagements including initial scoping, meetings (pre- sales), delivery, QA and close-out with customer stakeholders at both a senior and technical level
- Strategic and BAU project and deliverables
- Ensure the company's penetration tests are compliant to bespoke security standards
- Pre-sales and post-sales support in identifying client's requirements
- Develop go to market strategies: identify and develop new product and/or service
- Assist with recruitment, training and mentoring of the team.
- Work alongside the Sales team in developing and selling new opportunities with existing and new customers
- Divisional budgeting, P&L
Working within a diverse and inclusive environment, you'll uplift the Security Assurance practice while developping your leadership and mentoring skills. Develop your skills with career support and progress your career as the practice grows. This Tier-1 cyber security platform is growing and providing all the tools you need to be successful within your role. You'll also be part of regular, fun social events, and enjoy loyalty leave days, private health insurance and flexible work environment.
Skills & experience
- Extensive technical and security experience
- Knowledge of best practices and industry security standards
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in cybersecurity/penetration testing with a finger on emerging threats, vulnerability exploits and attack vectors
- Ability to develop and deliver training and/or speaking material for public and/or private events
- Ability to articulate business implications and accurately calculate risks of findings in relation to the business
- Ability to develop web and infrastructure exploits for identified vulnerabilities
- Solid communication skills to work with all stakeholders at various levels
- Strong written and verbal skills to clearly explain concepts
- Self-driven and organised to progress work tasks in a timely manner
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Industry certifications such as CREST, OSCP, or equivalent highly desirable.
- Red team or adversarial simulation experience a bonus
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Karine on 0434 305 339 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.