As a QA Engineer, you focus on testing mission-critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. You'll be comfortable working on new or existing automation test, performing basic scripting and debugging functions, and you're happy to share your knowledge to support your colleagues and exploring any technical solution to get the job done.
You'll be technologically curious and comfortable working across a range of automation tools and frameworks to ensure best fit. This role will play a key role in a business critical project to develop a new Data platform being used by thousands of customers daily. You'll see your work come to fruition everyday, making a huge impact on the company.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Collaborate across the full SDLC to ensure a strong testing culture and educate development teams
- Work with a small, yet high performing QA team
- Drive test strategy
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solutions that match requirements
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies
- Champion best practices and ensure compliance
- Mentor junior engineers across a range of areas
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to deploy solutions
Skills and experience
- Exposure to a range of technical solutions including some experience across Web & Mobile Testing
- Diverse testing experience across Functional and Non Functional
- Strong scripting understanding coupled with Python and SQL
- A strong understanding of AWS
- A curious mindset, with a desire to lead by example working with junior Engineers.
- Experience implementing testing best practice
- Developing a holistic approach to testing across a range of architectures
- Developing testing solutions with an understanding of CI/CD
In return you will receive:
- Work with best in class solutions in an environment that celebrates diversity of opinion
- Build a globally recognised product influencing millions daily
- Gain certifications across a range of technologies, earn and learn
- Join a rapidly growing, high performing team pushing the limits daily
For more information please call Josh on 0434 517 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.