- Expand your enterprise transformation experience
- Fun team bonding events hosted throughout the year
- Flexible working environment
About the Company
Join a paramount program and work for a highly regarded ASX listed organization based in CBD, renowned for its innovative ideas, employee centric culture and career progression.
About the role
This is a crucial PMO Analyst role to support the PMO Manager on a business-wide technology transformation to uplift the maturity of the Program Management office. You will be joining a collaborative team with first-class culture and a supportive and motivating management team.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of program management frameworks, process and templates.
- Provide financial management to the Program Management office, including month end activities and reporting functions.
- Produce report cadences, monitoring risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Coach and support various project teams within the business
- Collaborative and supportive management who are passionate about consistent and quality delivery
- Flexible working - hybrid model between office and home
Skills & experience
- Strong MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint (Jira, Confluence an advantage)
- A highly structured and proactive approach with excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills and ability to prioritise
- Demonstrated experience working in a greenfield PMO within an inflight, large scale, digital transformation program.
- Exceptional governance forum collateral creation experience.
- Outstanding attention to detail and communication skills
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion today!