- Long Term Contract of 4 years
- Hybrid work Structure
- Multiple Positions Available
- Canberra | Sydney
About the role
We are currently recruiting for DevOps engineers for one our clients in federal govt. This is a long term project of 2 years with possibility of extension for 2 years. You will need to provide diverse administrative and IT related tasks within the department.
- Create build and release pipelines using Azure DevOps Services
- Develop architecture documents to illustrate deployment processes
- Document agile development practices and processes
- Modify and implement templates for D365, Azure DevOps Services and cloud components
- Work with project officers to implement automated processes within agile software development methodologies in line with service management requirements
- Assist in the training of departmental staff in development practices
- Implement enterprise DevOps Architecture components, integrations or bespoke development required for enterprise agile delivery
- DevOps engineering, Experience with modern and legacy coding languages and associated build processes, versioning and packaging.
- Power DevOps tools
- Experience producing reports for SLAs and KPIs of DevOps operations.
- DevOps Integrations
- Experience with Azure Cloud, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, security controls and deployment templates.
- Experience in producing DevOps architectural patterns that are reusable and scalable.
- Australian citizen or citizens with Baseline clearance are eligible to apply.
- Hybrid role| 40% WFH available
- Role open to Sydney and Canberra. Sydney based candidates can apply if they are willing to travel to Canberra when required.
- If you are a Australian Citizen with right skillset, you can get sponsorship for clearance
How to apply
Click apply or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 433998684
This is an urgent role, please apply ASAP.