- Join a supportive and talented technology team
- 'Family-feel' culture with room to grow and develop in the business
- Opportunity to have an autonomous role and the ability to make improvements with very little red tape
- Advocate of work/life synergy - flexible working conditions and free onsite parking.
About the Company
Global manufacturing company with a family feel and well-established footprint for many years in Australia, the head office is based in Western suburbs. This organization prides itself on employee retention due to their motto of putting employees first.
About the role
This is an SAP Functional Analyst role which will suit a Business Analyst who is an expert in FICO with SAP ECC6. You will be business facing and required to liaise with IT and business stakeholders from the Finance department and across the business. The role is 80% project focused and 20% support.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities, managing and delivering specific IT projects and supporting/enhancing existing processes and solutions
- Utilising the SAP financials functions i.e. covering the SAP modules of FI (GL, AP, AR, and AM) and CO (CCA, PCA, PA, internal orders, and product costing)
- Ensure that management is kept informed of best practice in terms of global SAP usage by maintaining contact with external SAP users through participation in Special Interest Groups and SAP User Groups.
- You will be part of a high performing and supportive team who are adopting the latest SAP tech to improve business & finance process
Skills & experience
- Previous achievements within your experience delivering across finance transformation and enhancement program(s)
- Strong FI and PA Knowledge
- Knowledge of Classic GL
- Bank Statement and Credit card settlement knowledge
- Project Management experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of ABAP would be beneficial
- Solid understanding of finance terminology
- Experience of hands-on delivery within ERP focused projects (Ideally SAP)
- "People person" with a can-do attitude
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion.